Friday, August 28, 2009

First day of work and skateboards

I had my first day of work today at Boothbay Region Boatyard, where I'll be the new rigger/dockmaster. I used to work for Maloney Marine Rigging which is in the same compound and rents space from BRB, so I know a lot of the folks there and most faces are familiar to me. Sort of nice, a bit like a homecoming.

I spent my first day dealing with admin, safety and an introduction to the job. Then spent the rest of the day on the docks, rigging season not quite underfoot yet.

On a different tack I've attached this small video of Dakota and me skateboarding.



I've been having a blast editing and using my sensibilities in something other than still photography which is my background and what I'm comfortable with but now I gotta go, my turn to read to the kids. See ya C.

No comments: