Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Foggy Commute

Small video of my commute through foggy Maine. I'm busy at BRB, we're unstepping masts and in general doing a lot of boat moving, sea trials, shuffling plus helping clients end their seasons. Many boats headed South, I wish them well.



Kiddos are great and all indications thus far are that they are ahead of their classes, despite our year out and homeschooling on the go. Laurel is working at a frame shop, so we're all employed. I'm taking a class here and there, life is good. Hope all is well with you.

C.

1 comment:

rose et phil said...

Alice, Alice, this is Toudou, Toudou.... We really miss that kind of communication. We were thinking of you guys the other day and wondering if you were back home (although it took me some time to feel ''back home'' in our huge, still house!!) Glad to hear that the boys are doing well in school. Javier (and me) found September really hard, with the whole new homework routine. But he's adapting well, and he's reading!!! And Eliam started pre-school last week (2 mornings/week). He likes it very much. Toudou is at a mooring in Georgetown, Ex. Philippe's brother will be going in dec. and we will go in feb and bring back Toudou in Florida somewhere. You guys take care.
Phil and Rose xxxxxxx and the crazy boys!